Journalist & Writer | Digital Marketer | Lifestyle Blogger
I’m Kaltrina, a Sussex-based creative writer dedicated to achieving results and eventually growing a portfolio of satisfied clients.
Passionate about content creation and writing, website design and management, social media, and email marketing. As a natural storyteller, I withhold the ability to communicate effectively with clients to promote their businesses and build brands through high-quality content creation that can drive traffic engagement.
As an NCTJ-qualified journalist and university graduate, I have written an array of news and feature articles specialising in health, education, business, and local news, to entertainment and lifestyle. These publications include the Daily Mirror, Daily Star, Hampshire Live, Sussex Live, AboutMyArea Portsmouth and more.
So, what’s this website for?
While half of this site showcases a portfolio of my previous professional work in marketing and journalism, the other side expresses lifestyle-related blog content on my passions outside of work; ranging from music to psychology and travel.
If that all sounds interesting to you, I hope you stick about to have a look around my work.
Do you have any stories that you’d like to get coverage on? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the contact page or email me.
Additionally, I can offer you blog writing and ghostwriting services that speak to your target audience, and help build your brand in the perfect voice.
- Daily Mirror: Pontins holiday ‘ruined’ by ‘pubic hair around sink’ and ‘nail sticking through mattress’
- CLASH Magazine: A Brush with a Beatle – “How I got handpicked to play with McCartney”
- Surrey Live: Demolition work begins in West Byfleet as Sheer House and library redevelopment gets under way
- CLASH Magazine: “I grew up in the 2000s, but I’m a ’90s music kid at heart”
- ‘I’m more successful online’: Covid-19 has permanently changed the business model of these personal trainers
Leave a Reply